What will learn this year in Religion?:
1. The Bible and how to read it
2. The Old Testament stories
3. How to keep a personal prayer journal
4. Different ways to pray
5. The Liturgical Calendar
6. The Theology of the Body Teachings
7. The Sacraments
8. How to make a knotted Rosary
9. Catholic Social Teachings
What will learn this week? August 13-17, 2018
1. What are you "grateful for" ? You will decorate a "grateful star" listing all of the things that you are grateful for!
2. Session 1: The Bible, its origin, and how its organized - also, how to find Bible verses in a snap!
3. Who is St. Jerome?
3, ART PRINT: What is an Illuminated Bible?
4. How to transcribe and Illuminate your own Bible story
Homework: Due Friday, August 17: stickers and tape to decorate prayer journals (5pts)
Study Guide: Session 1: Due Friday, August 17: work on during class and/or homework if not finished by Thursday. (10 pt.)
Upcoming Test: Thursday, August 23, 2018 - Session 1