March 13, 2017 - March 17, 2017
Enrichment - Music
- Reading - We are reading the story Hottest, Coldest, Highest, Deepest. Our skills will be using graphic sources, identifying the main idea using details from the text, Amazing Words Due: Monday March 13. We will test this story and skill on Thursday, March 16th.
- Spelling - We are working with words from Unit 4, Week 2. These words are Vowels: r-controlled. We will test on these words Tuesday, March 14th.
- English - We are identifying object and subject pronouns and will learn the rule when to use I or me in a sentence. We will test pronouns on Thursday, March 16.
- Math - We will continue our study of geometry. We will identify the properties of 3 dimensional objects, map out perimeter and area. Please continue to study multiplication flash cards at home.
- Social Studies - We are studying the first 13 Colonies in North America. We will have a map test on Tuesday, March 14th.
Monday: Prinicpal's Award
Tuition Raffle Drawing
Stations of the Cross 10:00
Tuesday: All School Mass (Bishop)
Test Papers go home
S. S. Map Quiz
Wednesday: Field Trip to Rural Life Museum and Kenilworth Park
Read - A - Thon / Game Day
Thursday: Report Cards go home
Test Papers Due
Friday: Happy Friday!