Bienvenidos to Our Spanish Curriculum!
Our goal is to make foreign language available to all students Pre-K - 8th. After completion of eight years of Spanish, a student should be able to:
1. Participate in brief conversations over familiar topics using simple sentences.
2. Comprehend the spoken language in the form of directions, commands, questions and structured conversations and simple narrative descriptions.
3. Write most of the language that can be produced orally.
4. Have a basic understanding of the different cultures in which Spanish is spoken.
5. Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the Hispanic geopgraphic areas.